skip to main | skip to sidebar

My Funny

She is, just ask her!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm so long overdue... She's not graduated college yet but she's close!
Here are some snaps from Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas:



Posted by Ket at 9:11 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2008 (11)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (4)
      • Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Bear!Just...
      • I two!It was a very Elmo birthday celebration at N...
      • The Agony and the EcstacyYes, I know she looks tra...
      • I'm so long overdue... She's not graduated college...
  • ►  2007 (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2006 (21)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2005 (5)
    • ►  December (5)

Contributors

  • Amy G
  • Ket